Thursday, April 5, 2012

Memory~

Last week, a colleague of mine passed away tragically as she got swept into a current during her holiday at one of the local resorts/ beaches. She was probably caught in a rip-tide where she lost footing and got pulled around. We were all saddened when we heard the shocking news. She was only 33 and left behind a husband and daughter.

Although I was not very closed to her but she is a respectable person whom we’ve always looks upon as a capable superior. Her sudden death makes me ponder upon the meaning of life….. Every single day, we spend so much time rushing to meet deadlines/ working on a big goal but at the end of the day, but, do we really bring these materials down with us...? Or memories of our loved ones? Suddenly part of me was being swept away too, I felt that life is unpredictable and after the passing away of a close one, the only thing that cross my mind is to cherish our loved ones and to spend quality time with our family & friends.

My condolences to her families and May you rest in peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment