Thursday, February 11, 2010

V-Day

Ahh February 14. The day of love. This year so happen V-Day falls under the first day of the Lunar calendar. For this year, it could be headache to some. CNY? VDAY? VDAY? CNY? (╯︿╰﹀ Fret not, my Chinese frens…I’ve got solutions for you ∩__∩v

Tips for guys: (sorry gals!!!) Celebrate in advance + save cost ^^
Tips for gals: (in return…) Splurge it all!!! *winks winks*

Well, for me, this year V-Day marks the first year I had with D and we celebrated in advance and although it was 2 weeks earlier but it was just as sweet #^_^# We had a simple dinner in TGIF and D got me a bouquet of roses #^_^#

But, the gem of the night was the surprise prezzie I received. Initially, I thought it would be the usual “shop, pick & buy” 3 easy steps to wrap things up. But, *tada* a lovely Solvil et Titus watch. It had the looks that I’ve always wanted *drools* The swiss made timepiece caught my attention with its stainless steel chain and a glossy pearlised finish which I really fancy ^_^"

Sorry for rambling so much about a watch, but owning your first branded mechancial does have some sentimental value o hehe So here are some shots I took of it…

“Time is Love” Note: This is not an advertorial.

So, folks, have a lovey-dovey V-Day and for single ones make the most of it by spending the day in the company of those you love or pamper yourself or start planning!!!

Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day and a Prosperous Chinese New Year ^^v

XOXO
sassycat









4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet sweet couple^^ So thoughtful & lovely~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you love it D, so that you will remember me every seconds, minutes, hours and days, but before that, wear it always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ops,i see ur real motive,D.....Still,i'll wear it always ;p

    ReplyDelete