Friday, December 30, 2011

Recap 2011 <{=•••••

Just one more day for the year to draw a close, so I took a moment to pause and reflect on the special moments I’ve made for 2011 #^_^#
Here are just a few of my highlights in 2011:

1st company trip to India
My first trip to India was exciting because finally I got to have face-to-face interaction with my India partners & clients {{{(>_<)}}} If next time I go, I plan to visit Delhi and Taj Mahal (hopefully) ^^

Bali trip
D and me took a Bali trip back in July ∩__∩y Nice and sweet trip ^^ Enjoy the beach, temples, spa & massage and food in Bali ^^ And, the proposal, of course #^.^#

The proposal
On our third night in Bali, D called me out to take pics at the balcony of the hotel. He was scribbling something in the air using his mini torch light. I was abit suspicious wondering what was happening O_o While he was trying to scribble “something” and when we were busy taking pics, suddenly D dropped to one knee and pulled out the red box from his pocket, asked me to marry him #^.^# X3
And i said yes #^.^# and cried my eyes out! hahaha Good thing nobody was in there at that time #^.^# When I opened the red box, there was no ring in there and I playfully kicked D and threaten to throw the red box to the garden hahaha And he quickly pulled out the ring from his pocket #^.^#
It was a very lovely ring (^_^)∠※
It wasn’t cheesy but just really him ;p
Thank you, D! This has got to be the sweetest trip ever #^.^#

Uncle Cheung’s concert
This has got to be the best concert I’ve watched so far!! {{{(>_<)}}} The man is simply awesome with his showmanship! ^^ Can't wait for his next show/ concert! ★~★

That's just a few of the things that have been going on in 2011 - what have been your special moments? ^^ Goodbye 2011 and hope to have a great a year ahead!!















XOXO
sassycat

No comments:

Post a Comment