Saturday, July 13, 2013

Holland trip- Day 1

I went to The Netherlands last weekend and it was such a pleasant surprise. It was a last minute decision and I’ve always wanted to follow D who has been there on a work trip. It marked my first ever trip to Dubai (transit via Dubai), as my first flight on a Boeing 777, also my first experience with Emirates Airline. 


The food was nice Xxxx I ordered pan-fried chicken with mashed potatoes ^^

After almost 13 hours flight, I met up with D and my mum-in-law at the Eindhoven train station. I took a train from Schiphol to Eindhoven and the train ticket costs EUR19 *faintsss* Before that, a random picture of me in the train #^.^#


We arrived at the hotel which is 10mins walking distance from the train station. Once i unpacked my luggage, we were starving and start hunting for food!!



It was already about 7pm but the sky was still so bright!!


Asian food maybe?


Nah~ In the end, we settled for a Spanish restaurant, Sizzling. One of the specialties here is the presentation of the food on hot iron plates so our dishes were served ‘sizzling’. The servings were so big, I could only eat half.


Since we were so full, we decided to walk around Eindhoven before calling it a day. We were lucky because the weather was great when we were there (18-20 degrees), so it's cool even though it’s summer.


More photos and entries to come! ∩__∩y

XOXO
sassycat

No comments:

Post a Comment