Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I ♥ Hong Kong-Part 2

My apologies for lack of movement on this blog -____-" (though not sure if anyone is reading *paiseh*) Niways, here’s a couple of backlogged entries from the HK trip ^^v

Welcome to Central- a place for designer shopping (but not for a cheapo shopaholic like me #^_^#)































Lan Fong Yuen- A good place to start off your day with typical HK breakfast ^^

















I had a sip on the signature “pantyhose milk tea”. It was smooth & velvety ^^






















D’s pork chop bun was crisp at the outside and soft in the inside, a must have for pork burger’s lovers!





















Our stomachs can still fit in the irresistible dried nissin noodles hehe Note: my chubby face & bulging stomach #^_^#






















The ever famous Tai Cheong Bakery for its tarts, love the silky smooth & creamy egg centre ^^

















Passed by Yung Kee- famous for its roasted goose but also very expensive o

















It’s time to go back to the hotel after we stomached down these goodies. Will be back with Ocean Park entry =))) Till then, cheerioz!

Cath

2 comments:

  1. I am always following d... "I know what you did last summer"... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee d...so scary {{{(>_<)}}} "I know what you did this winter too" =)))

    ReplyDelete