Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Amusement@work

Sometimes it's amusing working where I'm working. My colleagues are a happy bunch of people though stress comes along the way. We occasionally crack jokes in between our email exchange or face-to-face chit-chatting. It's great. It sends out good vibes and their interest encourages and motivates us. This particular joke however lasted for a couple of days if not weeks -____-

*Warning- Not Suitable for Minors of 18 Years Old. If You Have Less Age Read at Your Own Risk*.

Chlo (my colleague from production department) called me on my line…..
Chlo: Hey, u got a delegate….
Me: Yup…Finally got one for your event hehe
Chlo: But then......Your delegate’s name is kinda er.…er….*burst out into laughter*

(office hour)
Me: =.= I dun get u….
Chlo: *still on infectious laugh mode* His name….hahahahaha….
Me: Oh,u mean his family name?! Dat’s not very nice….*to be revealed*
Chlo: But then is just soooo funny…..I can’t stop laughing hahhahahha…..
Me: ……………

Afew minutes later, I dropped by my other colleague, Jassie from the operations department to pass her the documents…
Jas: *Reading out the delegate name and laughed out loud*
Me: And u again……=.=
Jas: Don’t you think is FUNNY?! His name is *Pete Cock….
Me: Dat’s not very nice…..I just don’t understand why u and Chlo can laugh over it for so long…..
Jas: In tears mode, imagine your name…Catherine Nen Nen

Me: Jaw dropped, eyes narrowed... Covered my mouth with my palm and laughed uncontrollably….
Me: *Tried to regain my composure* Omg, u galz r too much la….*Walked back to my cubicle*

Phone rang again…
*Laughter at the other side*
Me: Yaya, I heard about it…
Chlo: Now v r goin to call u Ms.NN….
Me: Great…

So much for a stressful day….

*Names have been changed to protect identity*

Cheers,
sassycat

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...you have just brightened up my morning, Ms. Nen Nen! hahaha. gosh, you girls are so bad! Poor Mr. Cock, his life is surely tough. Btw, I think Mr. Dick exists too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny...Not me bad, is my pervy colleagues =) Hahaha Yea,but he's the VP of d company,guess no one dares to laught at that...Lol I bet there's a Harry Cock exist too ;p

    ReplyDelete