Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan:10 Jan 2010

Hey,peeps! This week is all about food,yay (^_^v) Last Sunday,me had luncheon with Margie and Maggie in Fusion Haven Cafe & Restaurant at Sri Petaling. It has been a while since i last saw Maggie and boy,she looks so cheerful and prettier these days. Really miss her sitting behind me@office last time when she always greet me with big smile & chirpy chat early in the morning brighten up our days ^^

The cafe has a simple & cosy interior design but the food was superb! The presentation of the food was attractive,sumhow reminds me of the servings in hotel. *stare lovingly for 5 mins before taking my 1st bite* It serves different flavor of food from few countries like Vietnam, Russia, Japan, Korea, Western & oths. Strangely,they greet us in Japanese when we walked in 'douitashi mashite'(^_^)∠※





Fusion Mango Salad














Warm Hearts Chocolate & Ice Cream,my love *melts*









This is one of the best desserts i've tried so far...The melting hot chocolate flowing out from the choco muffin adding to the icey-cold rasberry ice-cream was simply heaven #^_^# It was love at first bite ^^ P/s:Mz try for all dessert lovers!









On a random food post,the other day,I tried Hakka food in Eiffel Restaurant@Jln Lancang,Tmn Seri Bahtera. The name reminds me of Eiffel Tower,Paris. Thought it is a French restaurant but it's a decent Chinese restaurant serving Hakka food.



Kam Heong pan mee,D's favourite dish but it's abit too salty for me...







Crab meat coated with mayonnaise







Fried rice with salted eggs, my fav.∩__∩y It tastes like how it looks. No fancy presentation, just nice taste for me, but maybe lacked the oomph~







OK-DOKs,there's some latest food raves in town from me. More food posts from me and fingers crossed that my reso no.1still in the list 一 一+ Sayonara!


XOXO
sassycat

No comments:

Post a Comment