Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just-to-let-off-steam

I thought I was contented with my current job. My boss was understanding,the office was in kl area,require no travel,the pay was satisfactory and the work was manageable at times. Then,I got burn-out. As usual, Tuesday was the most dreadful day for me instead of Monday. It was an update meeting day. I had my usual fair share of head-ups on the upcoming events with my manager and got questioned for not achieving enough KPI & marketing this month *sigh*

At times,I mulled over the idea of taking a break from my job even if it's just for a short vacation. My tendency to take stress personally dampened my morale. Well,of course,life still goes on and I'm not sure if I could afford to live without income.

P/s: Fingers crossed that my CSR event goes well *pray hard*

Miao~

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's only normal we have our ups & downs at work...So buck up^^ Ur short break is coming up in August ma^^ Till then, hang on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!Thanks!Yea,I guess u r right,just gotta be positive loh

    ReplyDelete